October 12, 2011

Mix


I have been crying and crying for weeks. How'd I survive when I can barely speak. Barely eat, on my knees. But that's the moment you came to me. I don't know what your love has done to me. Think I'm invincible I see. Through the me. I used to be. You changed my whole life. Don't know what your doing to me with your love. I'm feeling all Super human. You did that to me. Super human heart beats in me. Nothing can stop me here with you, superhuman. Strong. Since I've been flying and righting the wrongs. Feels almost like i had it all along. I can see tomorrow. But every problem is gone because. I flew everywhere with love inside of me. It's unbelievable to see. How love could set me free.Its not a bird. Not a plane. Its my heart and its gonna go away. My only Weakness is you. Only reason is you.

Every minute with you I feel like I can do anything. Going going I'm going away .In love. You changed my whole life. Don't know what your doing to me with your love. Do you catch a breath when I look at you? Are you holding back like the way I do? Cause I've tried and tried to walk away. But I know this crush ain't going away. Has it ever crossed your mind. Are we just friends? Is there more? Please forgive me, I know not what I do. Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you .Don't deny me, this pain I'm going through. Please forgive me, if I need you like I do. Babe believe it, every word I say is true. Please forgive me, if I can't stop loving you. No, believe, I don't know what I do. Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you.

I do not own any of this. This is some lyric from superhuman by Chris brown.
-Happiness is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. But if you turn your attention to other things, It comes and sits softly on your shoulder.


Farhana Radzuan !

No comments:

Post a Comment

No harsh word. Thank you! x