May 22, 2018

♥ Ramadan 2018

Image result for ramadan tumblr
Promise yourself that once Ramadan is over, you wont go back to old habits. 
Try to sustain where you left off and be determined to carry on. -Mufti Ismail Menk.


I feel nothing about this Ramadan.
What should i feel about this month?
I dont feel the vibe.
I dont really know what to feel about this.
I dont even excited for this upcoming Eid?

I just feel sad.
I feel lost.
I feel empty.
I feel worthless.
I feel......

My heart feel so empty but yet its so freaking heavy.

God help me.
Im lost.
Take my hand,
and bring me home.
Please.

4 comments:

  1. Hopefully, you will find the answer for the that question and,

    Selamat menyambut bulan Ramadhan, :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hopes for that too. Thank you.
      Same goes to you, selamat berpuasa. :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Fasting!!! ^^ hehe we share the same name btw >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selamat berpuasa to you too. Haha ayy hello there my twin! ;)

      Delete

No harsh word. Thank you! x