November 22, 2015

♥ Liebster award.


Okay, this is the second time i get this award. First one is on May 2014. Nampak sngat blog aku tak naik naik followersnya bc this award only goes to blogger that have kurang dari 400 followers. Kehkeh. Aku di-tag oleh Mrs. Naa. So... thank you :p So what is it? Liebster award ni like helping the new blogger la, to make people know more about them, to make they know other bloggers. lol. Ok there is some rules for this award which is :

1. Kena ucapkan terima kasih kepada orang yang telah mencalonkan. Korang kena letak link entry korang di blog mereka.
2. Korang wajib tampal atau tepek kasi ketat gambar "Libster Award" di blog korang.
3. Jawab 6 pertanyaan yang ditujukan untuk korang
4. Berikan 6 fakta tentang diri korang
5. Calonkan 5-6 blog yang mempunyai kurang daripada 400 follower yang korang fikir layak dapat Libster Award.
6. Reka 6 soalan baru untuk dijawab oleh calon terpilih.
7. Sila maklumkan kepada calon bahawa mereka telah terpilih untuk menerima Liebster Award.


Okay first of all, 6 things about myself : 

Im cute, im gorgeous, im genius, all the good things that happen to this world, is me. kehkeh ok tipu je. Im a quiet person if im with strangers & acquaintance. I'll not start talking if they're not.  I can survive when im all alone. I not a durian-lover. I hate crowded. Aku tak pandai marah orang, act more like, aku tak suka marah orang. if im mad on someone, i'll stay quiet till i feel okay. Then i talk to them like nothing happen. lol me. I love nature. 

Okay time to answer Mrs. Naa question : 

1. Ape pengalaman menarik yang korang pernah alami
Pengalaman, lol i dont have any pengalaman yang worth to remember. Serius. Kehkeh but one bad experience that i cannot forget is bila aku masuk air Tasik Dayang Bunting in Langkawi, and you know what? i cried. HAHAHAHAHAH sebab im afraid of my leg or my body is not being supported. Ntah la act aku taktau aku takut apa. mungkin takut kedalaman. T_T I try jugak to overcome it sebab aku fikir bayar mahal mahal for this island hoping but im not enjoying it. so... i masuk jugak pelan pelan and my friend hold me. and aku takleh tahan and aku nangis. HAHAHAHHAHA my friend gelak mcm tahi. T_T then they realize that aku takmain main teriak, they tried untuk tolak aku naik balik ke atas, tapi takleh sebab hm aku berat sangat kut. At last, one chinese girl pull me up bc she saw me crying. serius kuat gila amoi tu. LOL i think this is the interesting experience eventho its a bad one. bye.

2. Pernah melancong tak? Sila nyatakan nama tempat tersebut
Melancong. Yup. I think i've been all around Malaysia. and i freaking love Langkawi.

3. Waktu free korang buat ape?
Erm. Laptop, phone, laptop, tv, kacau anak sedara, laptop, phone, tidur. ok.

4. Pernah ada crush tak? Nyatakan kenapa anda suka dia.
Yup, sebab hes funny like hell, handsome tu.. bolehla. and yes now hes not my crush anymore but my boyfriend YEAY my dream come true. lol

5. Seseorang yang korang perlu bila korang sedih ?
Myself. kehkeh I doesnt need anyone when im sad. Serius. I can heal myself actually, but i prefer my boyfriend. lol poyo en? keh keh. I know most of people need their family. But im not as anyone else. Im not closer to my parent and my siblings. idk why. its not like they are not helping, but i dont like to share my sadness with them.

6. Warna kegemaran korang.

Black. But sometime i also into pastel colour. Nah based on my mood i think. 

I would like to tag : 

My question for them : 
1. How to be confident?
2. Whats your goal? Why you aim for that and how you gonna to achieve it.
3. If you could commit any crime and get away with it, what would it be?
4. What you think about me?
5. Whats the model of phone you use now and what you love about it.
6. Beach or mall? and why. 

YEAY TAMAT. lol act tak berapa suka tag tag orang ni. Tapi hmm. biarlah. and kalau dah siap answer it, comment your entry below this. ok? ^^ adios.

12 comments:

  1. hello there ;) thanks sebab tag I. hehe. so this is my entry :
    http://qistinazahari.blogspot.my/2015/11/libster-award.html

    thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awatnya nangis pegi dayang bunting? hehe. rugi tau island hoping tu tak enjoy betul2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha rasanya saya fobia kedalaman kut. Ntah la. Takboleh bila kaki takde tempat nak letak T_T

      Delete
  3. Alamak! baru perasan awak tag beeha....heheeheh

    done jawab...terima kasih tag! :)

    Liebster Award

    ReplyDelete
  4. kita sama lah kak hana. im a quiet person with strangers but i can turn myself to 360 degrees with someone I comfort with. yeah somethimes im a bit confused of myself xD

    ReplyDelete

No harsh word. Thank you! x